Bingo Card Generator

  1. #1
    Bob Cook
    Guest

    Bingo Card Generator

    I wish to produce some bingo cards for some fun with friends. Can anyone help
    with a solution? The problem is designing a random number generation process
    that automatically fills the card.

    Each card is arranged as three rows times nine columns. In the first column
    are numbers from 1 to 10, the second column is numbers from 11 to 20 etc. up
    to 90

    There are to be only 15 numbers displayed on the card, so there will be 12
    cells that will be blank.

    Numbers are to be displayed in their respective columns in ascending order.

    --
    Bob Cook

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Bingo Card Generator

    Hello Bob,

    I've created a "Bingo Cards" workbook - in a 5 x 5 layout.
    It generates random cards - 2up on a page - and prints them.
    You are welcome to do what you want with it.
    Email me at [email protected]XX (remove xxx)
    and I'll send it out.

    Regards,
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

  3. #3

    Re: Bingo Card Generator

    Hi Bob,
    I was looking for a similar solution recently but ended up designing my
    own. It's a UK style Bingo Sheet designed in Excel 03, and has 6
    tickets per page, each ticket measures 9x6 cells, and spread randomly
    across all 6 tickets are the numbers 1-90. I've designed a macro to
    generate a single 6 ticket sheet and print it, so you just need to run
    the macro for however many sheets you need - HOWEVER - I haven't yet
    figured out how to evenly distribute the numbers 1-90 so that there are
    exaclty 15 numbers per ticket, but it's a good start anyway. If you
    want a copy, send me an email darklordateclipsedotcodotukNOSPAM (change
    at to @, dot to . and remove NOSPAM from the end)

  4. #4

    Re: Bingo Card Generator

    Update - Each printout now contains 6 tickets with the numbers 1-90
    randomly placed, but in such a way that each column contains the
    correct numbers for example, column 1 has the number 1-9 randomly
    distributed, column 2 has the number 10-19 randomly distributed etc.
    Each ticket contains 15 numbers. Each ticket is 9cells by 3cells. The
    macro generates the random placment and then prints 1 sheet - simply
    run the macro each time you want a new sheet. The form is unlocked, so
    you can check out and edit it in any way you want.

    James

  5. #5
    Portugal
    MS-Off Ver

    Re: Bingo Card Generator

    Greetings,

    I'm looking for the excact same card.

    Would you be so kind to send me the spreadsheet too, plz?

    Thank you in advance.

    luis_pedromatioldotptNOSPAM

    replace "at" by "@", "dot" by"." and delete NOSPAM