Would like to change all "yes" cells in a worksheet with "logged"

  1. #1
    Kezza
    Guest

    Would like to change all "yes" cells in a worksheet with "logged"

    Hi all, can anyone help me to achieve this.Thanks

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor mudraker's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,983
    Try using Find & Replace
    Ctrl H

  3. #3
    Ivan Raiminius
    Guest

    Re: Would like to change all "yes" cells in a worksheet with "logged"

    Hi Kezza,

    what exactly do yo need?

    Regards,
    Ivan

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Would like to change all "yes" cells in a worksheet with "logged"

    select an area that contains all the cells you want to replace and do

    Edit=>Replace

    Type in Yes in the first box and Logged in the second box.

    Then click replace all.

    Tom Ogilvy

  5. #5
    Stefi
    Guest

    RE: Would like to change all "yes" cells in a worksheet with "logged"

    Select all cells (click on upper left corner)
    Edit/Replace: enter "yes" and "logged" in the appropriate fields
    Click Replace all!

    Regards,
    Stefi

    „Kezza” ezt *rta:

  6. #6
    Kezza
    Guest

    Re: Would like to change all "yes" cells in a worksheet with "logged"

    I have a lot of "Yes" cells in a worksheet which prompts me that data
    needs to be transferred to another worksheet at the end of the day. I
    would like something basic that would change all the YES cells to
    LOGGED so that I don't transfer the same data again the next day. I
    hope this makes sense. Hopefully I will the assign the macro to a
    CommandButton.