change a range colour after copy to another worksheet

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Kezza
    Guest

    change a range colour after copy to another worksheet

    Hi all, I would like to change the text colour in a range after copy
    from red to black. Here is my current macro:

    Dim R As Range
    On Error Resume Next
    Set R = Application.InputBox("Select A Certificate Number:", _
    "Transfer Clearance Register Information", Type:=8)
    If R Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
    On Error GoTo 0
    Set R = R.Resize(1, 5)
    R.Copy Sheets(2).Cells(65000, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    Sheets("Non-Conformances").Select

    Hope you can help
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: change a range colour after copy to another worksheet

    R.Font.Colorindex=xlNone

    AP

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Kezza
    Guest

    Re: change a range colour after copy to another worksheet

    Thanks heaps Ardus for your help. Unfortunately I did not explain what
    I require very well. Sorry! I would like the text on the second
    worksheet to be black after paste while the original text on worksheet
    1 remains red. (I hate being a begginer at this stuff but I guess this
    is how we learn).
    Thanks again

  4. #4
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: change a range colour after copy to another worksheet

    Sub test()
    Dim R As Range
    Dim rDest As Range
    On Error Resume Next
    Set R = Application.InputBox("Select A Certificate Number:", _
    "Transfer Clearance Register Information", Type:=8)
    If R Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
    On Error GoTo 0
    Set R = R.Resize(1, 5)
    Set rDest = Sheets(2).Cells(Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
    R.Copy rDest
    rDest.Font.ColorIndex = xlNone