SumByColor(Rng)

  1. #1
    JimMay
    Guest

    SumByColor(Rng)

    I use the "normal" SumByColor(Rng,Colorindex) function written by Chip
    Pearson. It works on cells colored when done so with the Color Fill
    Icon
    Or with Format, Cell Pattern, ColorSelect, OK.
    But the formula DOES NOT work if the cells (Range) is colored VIA
    Conditional Formatting. Does anyone have the code [and would share] to
    engage a SumRngWithCondFormating()?
    Much appreciate, in advance

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: SumByColor(Rng)

    Why not just use the same conditional in your formula that is used in
    the CF?

  3. #3
    JimMay
    Guest

    Re: SumByColor(Rng)

    Hummm...(??) Thanks JE -- I'll pursue that suggestion.
    Jim May

    news:[email protected]: