Tools | References

  1. #1
    AA2e72E
    Guest

    Tools | References

    Can someone tell me:
    1. Where in the registry the list to references are held?
    2. Whether it is possible to read that list using VBA instead of using
    RegRead?

    I can read the references that are checked in using VBA; I'd like to be able
    to read all the available references.
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Tools | References

    This will list all set references

    Dim ref As Object

    For Each ref In ThisWorkbook.VBProject.References
    Debug.Print ref.Description
    Next ref

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    AA2e72E
    Guest

    Re: Tools | References

    "Bob Phillips" wrote:

    >This will list all set references

    Thanks, but as I said in the original post, I can already do this.

    What I need is to be able to enumerate all the available references, not
    just the ones being used. I know this is in the Registry but cannot remember
    where!