send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

  1. #1
    ...Patrick
    Guest

    send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

    Hello,

    i try to send a mail from excel but my problem is the attachements:

    ..Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\Scan_Charleroi.pdf"
    ..Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\texte_Charleroi.pdf"
    etc...

    I tried :

    .Attachments.Add "C:\THOMAS_PIRON\*.pdf" but it doesn' t work !!

    (i would like to send with Outlook Express and if not possible , with
    Outlook)

    Thank you

    Patrick

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

    Hi Patrick

    You must repeat the lines and you can't do it with Outlook Express
    See my site for Outlook examples
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    ...Patrick
    Guest

    Re: send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

    Thanks Ron !

    [email protected]...

  4. #4
    ...Patrick
    Guest

    Re: send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

    Ok, Ron
    I try with your code * but it is opening Outlook in défaut, not OE ???
    Why please ?

    * http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/oebody.htm

    Thank you

    [email protected]...

  5. #5
    ...Patrick
    Guest

    Re: send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

    Sorry: it is not possible to have attachments in O E with vba ? Correct ?

    Thank you

  6. #6
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

    Yes, you need Outlook or use CDO
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

  7. #7
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: send mail from excel 2000 with multiple attachments

    Check out if Outlook or Outlook Express is your mail program for Office
    Start>Settings>Control Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
    Close Excel first before you make a change.