Danny Fishers Music Magic, [email protected]
http://www.craigslist.org/eby/for/162729880.html (925) 447-6325, ,
Livermore (925) 980-4182 MAKES DEATH THREATS THIS GUY is a FRAUD and
is on Drugs 24/7 and he cyberstalking , harassing, stalker and more
as you can see he is a homeless bumb now trying to sell boxes he gets
out of dumpsters.

GUY is a FRAUD and Day and night Drug attic (925) 447-6325
(925) 980-4182 Reply to: [email protected]

this guy little danny fisher (925) 447-6325 [email protected]
(925) 980-4182 Reply to: [email protected]

someone told me that this guy was in a Mental Health Hosp.
for 2 years you can understand why after reading this.

THIS GUY is a FRAUD and Day and night Drug attic
cyberstalking VANDALISM harassing stalker and more
lies to the public about boxes he is selling U-HAUL DO
SELL THIS BOX - THIS guy is on drugs and makes
ON THE BORDER VOICE MAIL DEATH THREATS AND and sends
EMAILS he has sent people and they SAY this guy is
on DRUGS AS MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID even his
fat mom would sat that here are some of the emails he
has sent people

I will start selling my boxes for 50 cents apiece.
My over head is zero. I get my unlimited supply of
boxes for $ 0.00 cost. My company is 100% profit.
I will put so many ad in craigslist that no business
out there will sale another box.

How can you be so STUPID. Read on the side of my box
it's from Portola Packaging Inc. dumpers Yes they are
moving boxes you idiot. I'm glad the public is not as
stupid as you are. I hope you never sell another box..
I gonna make it my mission for all the box company to
go out of business. Remember I have ZERO overhead.
I pay ZERO for my boxes. This is just some extra kick
around money for me. I don't need the extra income like you do..

you need to do your homework. check out my boxes.
they are better than yours. hehehehe

sorry your negative feedback is not working. hehehehehe

i've taken 3 orders for this afternoon already.
how much have you made. hehehehehehe

this is fun

(925) 980-4182

From: danny fisher (925) 447-6325 [email protected] (925) 980-4182
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:12:36 EDT

From: danny fisher (925) 447-6325 [email protected]
(925) 980-4182 Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: ROCK BOTTOM PRICE ON MOVING BOXES -(dublin / pleasa
Date: Wed, 17May 2006 12:11:39 EDT
sorry your negative feedback is not working. hehehehehe

From: danny fisher (925) 447-6325 [email protected] (925) 980-4182
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: ROCK BOTTOM PRICE ON MOVING BOXES -
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 12:10:41 EDT

From: danny fisher (925) 447-6325 [email protected] (925) 980-4182
Reply to: [email protected]
(dublin / pleasanton
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:09:21 EDT
this is fun

Sent : Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:58 PM
To :
Subject : MOVING BOXES FOR THE BEST PRICE

I will start selling my boxes for 50 cents apiece.
My over head is zero. I get my unlimited supply of boxes
for $ 0.00 cost. My company is
100% profit. I will put so many ad in craigslist that no
business out there will sale another box.

Phonebook results for "(925) 447-6325"
Danny Fishers Music Magic, (925) 447-6325, , Livermore, CA 94550
Google Maps Yahoo! Maps MapQuest

San Francisco DJs 925-447-6325. Entertainment
The Last Dance DJ
Productions. San Jose, CA.

Disc Jockeys in California 925-447-6325.
Production. Livermore, CA.
Entertainment.

San Francisco DJ 925-447-6325.
Livermore,
Livermore, CA. party

Disc Jockeys in California 925-447-6325. Fantasy Sound Event Conslnts.
Livermore, CA.

Parties & Events Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton. Please call today
for prices and date availability at
(925) 447-6325 or email me at [email protected].
www.dfmusicmagic.com/Closing_Songs.htm - 16k - Supplemental Result -
Cached -
Similar pages

Parties & Events You Decorated My Life - Kenny Rogers. Please call
today for prices and date availability
at (925) 447-6325 or email me at [email protected].

WEDDING SONGS FOR MORE WEDDING DANCES

PRICES
AND DATE AVAILABILITY AT (925) 447-6325 OR E-MAIL ME AT
[email protected].

Danny Fisher's Music Magic A GIFT FOR YOU

FOR PRICE (925) 447-6325 OR E-MAIL AT [email protected]

DJ - For Hire - Weddings - Any Occasions Reply to: [email protected]

Danny Fisher's Music Magic as your source of entertainment