Get embeded HTML Button text

  1. #1
    Wes Stevens
    Guest

    Get embeded HTML Button text

    I have copied a webpage that has buttons. I'm trying to get the text that is
    shown in the buttons. I have tried shapes("Control Button Name").Name ,
    text, caption, etc. I have used the script on
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shapes.htm
    and it shows the buttons as type 12, but can't find the VBA to pull up the
    text. I even tried to record a macro and change the text, but that didn't
    work. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Get embeded HTML Button text

    Try something like this

    msgbox activesheet.shapes(2).OleFormat.Object.object.Caption

    Replace the 2 with the name for the shape.

    Tom Ogilvy