Shared workbook size.

  1. #1
    Seasider
    Guest

    Shared workbook size.

    I have a question that concerns the CurrentRegion of a worksheet.

    I execute the following code to find the last row in the workbook:

    activecell.specialcells(xllastcell).select
    set ocurrentregion = selection.currentregion
    iLastRow = ocurrentregion.application.activecell.row

    this all works fine until the worksheet range extends to row 65,xxx+, my
    question is what defines the 'currentregion' I originally thought this was
    the last non-blank cell but I have tried deleting any formating in the cells
    below the data area and extending to row 65,xxx and the currentregion stays
    the same.

    The solution I found is to cut and paste to a new workbook and all is good
    again.

    Seasider.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy