Convert point coordinates -> pixel coordinates

  1. #1
    Zorro
    Guest

    Convert point coordinates -> pixel coordinates

    Hi all,
    I use the "MouseUp" event on an "Image" control. This event returns the
    coordinates of the mouse on the Image, but expressed in "points". How to
    convert these coordinates to pixel coordinates?
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Vic Eldridge
    Guest

    RE: Convert point coordinates -> pixel coordinates

    Hi Zorro,

    There's two ways of making such a conversion. Read the following thread to
    find out more.
    http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...9aac2dde2e778/

    Regards,
    Vic Eldridge