Change optionbutton to true for good

  1. #1
    Mike Archer
    Guest

    Change optionbutton to true for good

    Hello - I have a userform with 3 optionbuttons. When the user selects an
    optionbutton, I want the optionbutton to be checked everytime the userform is
    ran (until a different optionbutton is checked). I can store the selected
    optionbutton in a cell on the workbook and set it to true in the activate or
    initialize event... but I don't want to have to store it on the workbook.
    --
    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. #2
    Jeff Standen
    Guest

    Re: Change optionbutton to true for good

    You can store it in a Name instead - you can hide those so the user cannot
    see them.

    Jeff

    news:[email protected]...