Update Values Dialog

  1. #1
    Agustus
    Guest

    Update Values Dialog

    Hi,

    I used Find and Replace to formulas which referenced to another
    workbook. For each formula I was prompted to the workbook which was
    renamed and this is quite annoying. Is it possible to write a find
    replace vba code with a single prompt to the renamed workbook?

    TIA,
    Agustus

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Update Values Dialog

    look in Excel VBA help at the ChangeLink method.

    Tom Ogilvy