PIVOT TABLE DATE GROUPING

  1. #1
    Tufail
    Guest

    PIVOT TABLE DATE GROUPING

    Hello Sir,

    I have some problam in Pivot Table Date grouping, actully i want make
    grouping Year & Month, what i am donig for this setting as follow.
    1. selecting date in pivot tabe --> group and Show Detail --> Group , and
    there this error is coming out --> can not group that selection.
    Now what I should please let me know, thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: PIVOT TABLE DATE GROUPING

    You'll get that error if there are blank cells, or text entries, in the
    date column in the source table. There are suggestions here for fixing
    the problem:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot07.html#Problems

    --
    Debra Dalgleish