Worksheet Navigation Help

  1. #1
    michael
    Guest

    Worksheet Navigation Help

    I am using the code below in a module to allow users to easily navigate
    between sheets...

    Sub NavigateSheet()
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    End Sub

    However, I'd like to block the navigation and show a message box if a
    cell on another sheet is populated.

    Any ideas?

    Thank you in advance.

    -M

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet Navigation Help

    Something like this perhaps:
    Sub NavigateSheet()
    If Sheets("OtherSht").Range("F2")<>"" Then 'not blank
    MsgBox "Your message"
    Exit Sub
    End If
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select