Place a User Form on Start Up

  1. #1
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Bristol, UK
    MS-Off Ver

    Place a User Form on Start Up

    Hello again,

    Firstly, thanks for the guys who helped on my last problem. Now, here's my next!

    I have a user form (UserForm1) that I need to have automatically open when the spreadsheet is opened (it controls unhiding various worksheets). Can anyone suggest what I need to do for this to happen?

    TIA,

    SamuelT

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Place a User Form on Start Up

    Hi Samuel,

    Try:

    '=============>>
    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    UserForm1.Show
    End Sub
    '<<=============

    This is workbook event code and should be pasted into the workbook's
    ThisWorkbook module *not* a standard module or a sheet module:

    Right-click the Excel icon on the worksheet
    (or the icon to the left of the File menu if your workbook is maximised)

    Select 'View Code' from the menu and paste the code.

    Alt-F11 to return to Excel.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman