  1. #1
    Josh

    Hello,
    Is there a good way to search from the bottom of a spreadsheet? Also,
    is it possible to search for more than one thing in a row? I want to
    find a row based on it containing two different values in two different
    cells.

    Thanks,
    Josh

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Advanced Searching

    You can search from the bottom up with VBA. For the other question, you can
    use Data - Filter - Advanced Filter to find all instances of one row having
    the two values you specify. Note that this procedure finds ALL instances,
    not the last one or the first from the bottom. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Advanced Searching

    lastrow = cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup).row
    for i = lastrow to 1 step -1
    if cells(i,"B") = "House" and cells(i,"M") = "dog" then

    end if
    Next

    Tom Ogilvy