repetitive text imports

  1. #1
    Knox
    Guest

    repetitive text imports

    I'm importing many files into excel using text import wizard. I delineate
    them all exactly the same but it takes time to do it. I was wandering if
    there was a way to do it automatically with a macro, etc? thank you for any
    help

  2. #2
    Ken Hudson
    Guest

    RE: repetitive text imports

    Hi,
    Go to Tools > Macro > Record New Macro...
    Then go through your import wizrd routine and, when you're finished, click
    the stop recording button.
    Post back if you need help from there.

    --
    Ken Hudson

  3. #3
    Knox
    Guest

    RE: repetitive text imports

    ok i thought that would work, and it did. thank you!