Add-in Description

  1. #1
    Geoff
    Guest

    Add-in Description

    Hi
    How do you create the description of an add-in as it appears from the
    popupmenu? I can create the project name within vbe and add a description
    there. But only the Project name appears in the dialog box, the description
    remains mysteriously blank.

    Can anybody assist please?

    T.I.A.

    Geoff

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Add-in Description

    Put it in the Comments of the File>Properties of the addin workbook.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: Add-in Description

    Hi Geoff,

    Manually, temporarily change IsAddin to false
    File > Properties > Title
    Perhaps put in a description in the comments field

    or with code (could be in the immediate window with your addin highlighted)
    ThisWorkbook.Title = "my-Title"

    and save it

    Regards,
    Peter T

  4. #4
    Geoff
    Guest

    Re: Add-in Description

    Hi Bob

    Thanks for that.

    Geoff

  5. #5
    Geoff
    Guest

    Re: Add-in Description

    Hi Peter

    Thanks for that as well. I'd been trying all sorts this morning but to no
    avail.

    Geoff