Need Help with Deleting Duplicate rows

  1. #1
    philippines

    Need Help with Deleting Duplicate rows

    Hi Guys,

    I hope someone can help me. I need a macro to delete a duplicate row.

    The macro will search in Column A and look for duplicate Row. It then needs to delete one of the duplicate row base on its search in Column A.

    Thanks in advance. I know that this might be easy for some of you guys, but I've looking all over for a comprehensive macro ebook and I can't find one. I'm having a hardtime studying the syntax for this.

    Thanks again

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Need Help with Deleting Duplicate rows

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten