Please Help! Object Required suddenly, was working before!

  1. #1
    Duncan
    Guest

    Please Help! Object Required suddenly, was working before!

    Hi all,

    I am running a userform and from my first form (main menu) I choose
    which form to open, now when I click on one particular button which
    says

    Private Sub NotifyTerminate_Click()
    Unload Me
    Notify.Show vbmodless
    End Sub

    It bugs out and says "Object Required", this has just suddenly
    happened, I dont know why because the form called "Notify" is still
    there with still same name........

    Maybe file corrupt, does anyone know of this happening before and the
    possible cause?

    Many thanks in advance

    Duncan

  2. #2
    Duncan
    Guest

    Re: Please Help! Object Required suddenly, was working before!

    Please ignore this post, I have resolved this.

    What had happened was that I had renamed an object, but not changed the
    object name called in the userform initialise event.

    I didnt see this at first becase the debug only highlighted the line
    showing the userform, and thus I didnt think to look at the userform
    initialise because I thought it hadnt even got to that.

    It is fixed now, I panicked a bit too soon! Thanks anyway

    (I dont know how to post a message as topic answered, but this topic
    should be ignored now)

    Duncan

  3. #3
    Mike Fogleman
    Guest

    Re: Please Help! Object Required suddenly, was working before!

    Perhaps the spelling of vbModeless

    Mike F
    news:[email protected]...