Lelf Columns Turns Grey

  1. #1
    rjwilcox
    Guest

    Lelf Columns Turns Grey

    I press a control button, on occasion about 1/3 of the left side columns turn
    grey. I do not get a VBA error and the macro exits gracefully as planned.
    At this point, I have to close the spreadsheet, close Excel, reopen Excel and
    reopen spreadsheet to view the left side columns. Does anyone know how to
    prevent this from occurring?
    --
    rjwilcox

  2. #2
    Jim Jackson
    Guest

    RE: Lelf Columns Turns Grey

    Let us see some code from the macro and we will be better able to help.
    --
    Best wishes,

    Jim

  3. #3

    Re: Lelf Columns Turns Grey

    Jim,

    After I saw your response, I did some more research and I think I
    solved the problem. In the spreadsheet where the error occurs all
    sheets are protected. If I unprotect the sheets before I begin the
    macro, the greying or ghosting does not occur.

    Thanks