Document Recovery

  1. #1
    Dev
    Guest

    Document Recovery

    Our application is an addin to Excel. When we open Excel, our app gets
    initialized on a different thread.

    When we save Excel workbook and close it and when we launch Excel then we
    are seeing "Document Recovery" and the previously saved workbook is seen in
    the list. How do we prevent from happening this? why are we seeing this.

    We did verify that our application gets initialized correctly.

    Any help is really appreciated!!

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Document Recovery

    What do you mean by "our app gets initialized on a different thread" ?
    If you addin is corrupting workbooks, I would guess you need to check your
    coding.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...