Jump to Page 2 relatively...

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    Birmingham, UK
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365

    Jump to Page 2 relatively...

    I have a good macro that works very well for me. At the end of the macro, I want to be able to go to A2 on the second page.

    Previously, I used the name of the page "Projmon" that was created to be able to do this. But, the inputting report that I'm recieving now is coming in with different names, so this doesn't work anymore.

    Columns("A:D").Select
    Columns("A:D").EntireColumn.AutoFit
    Sheets("projmon").Select
    Range("A2").Select
    End Sub

    Is there a way of changing this script so thaat it says at the end of the programme, go to A2 on the second page ?
    Terry

    "... I thought I was a power user of Excel until I came onto these boards..."

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Jump to Page 2 relatively...

    Hi TW,

    Try:

    ActiveSheet.Next.Select

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    "twaccess" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: Jump to Page 2 relatively...

    Sheets(2).Select
    Range("A2").Select

    HTH

    Die_Another_Day

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    Birmingham, UK
    MS-Off Ver
    Office 365
    Thanks Alan and 'DAD', I'll give these a try tomorrow when I get into work.

    I'm late in my reply because I've been away all weekend.

    Thanks