Add menu item to right-click menu

  1. #1

    Add menu item to right-click menu

    Hi,
    I know how to add an item to the "Cell" commandbar :
    i.e.
    Dim MenuItem As CommandBarControl
    Set MenuItem =
    Application.CommandBars("Cells").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton).

    But how do I add an item to the shortcut menu that appears when you
    right-click on an embedded chart ?

    Thanks to anyone who can give me a push on this one.
    Herman

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Add menu item to right-click menu

    Try:
    Application.CommandBars("Plot Area").Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton).

    AP

    [email protected]...