[SOLVED] Format number as currency in label control ?

  1. #1
    Marc Gendron
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Format number as currency in label control ?

    Hi Guys,

    Is it possible to format a number (say as currency) when it is displayed on
    a label control. I can't figure which property to use.

    I've read answers for text boxes but these solutions don't seem to apply to
    a label.

    Thanks in advance.
    Marc

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Format number as currency in label control ?

    You can give this a try...

    Label1.Caption = Format(12345.67, "$#,##0.00")
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson