Userform ComboBox populate using code?

  1. #1
    Marc Cowlin
    Guest

    Userform ComboBox populate using code?

    Hi,

    I am currently developing a user form which has tick boxes in three
    different groups, that will automatically select the correct equipment info
    in the calculation worksheet when it loads.

    I need to identify which is the primary equipment (the second, third, fourth
    .... etc etc doesn't matter, just the first set).

    I beleive I have two ways to proceed:

    i). Add a toggle button along with each tickbox - want to really avoid this
    as I am short on room, and also it looks really ugly.
    ii). Use a combobox to select the primary equipment - would like this to be
    dynamic and only present the options pre-selected by the tick boxes

    Any ideas on how to move forward with this?

    Any help would be very appreciated.

    Regards

    Marc

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Userform ComboBox populate using code?

    Private Sub Checkbox1_Click()
    Combobox1.AddItem Checkbox1.Caption
    End sub

    Private Sub Checkbox2_Click()