Autofilter each item in a list

  1. #1
    Chip
    Guest

    Autofilter each item in a list

    How can I loop through each item in an autofilter list?
    I am sending data from Access then need to filter and copy to individual
    sheets. The filter column will contain different data everytime. I thought
    about copying the unique values to a range on the side and looping through
    that as Criteria1. I was hoping there was a way to loop through the dropdown
    directly.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: Autofilter each item in a list

    there isn't. You approach is reasonable. Another way to build a list of
    uniques is to use a collection or dictionary.

    The general approach of using a collection is demo't at John Walkenbach's
    site:

    You could adapt it to your problem.

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    Chip
    Guest

    RE: Autofilter each item in a list

    Thanks,Tom. I'll adjust that code then proceed with my looping.