How to load/show UserForm from other Workbook

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    How to load/show UserForm from other Workbook

    Hi all,

    I have a problem to load or show my userform in book1,
    but all I want is open it from book2 via VBA

    Is there way except call the macro in book1 from book2

    I want it open from book2 directly ..

    Thanks if you help me...

    Rgds, halim

  2. #2

    Re: How to load/show UserForm from other Workbook

    Create a subroutine in Book1.xls's project that shows the userform:

    Option Explicit
    sub showtheform()
    userform1.show
    end sub

    Then in Book2.xls's project, you can call that subroutine:

    option explicit
    sub ShowTheFormFromBook1()
    application.run "'" & "book1.xls" & "'" & "!showtheform"
    end sub