Screen Saver Interupting Simulation

  1. #1
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Screen Saver Interupting Simulation

    I know that there is alot of info in this newsgroup on prevent screen savers
    from popping up but I can't seem to find an answer that works for me.

    My ability to control my screensaver is controlled by my IT group. I cannot
    turn it off or adjust it. Secondly, when it does come on, upon moving the
    mouse, I have to enter my login password.

    I have a simulation which gets interupted by my screen saver. I was
    attempting to get around by moving the cursor of the mouse every 1000
    iterations or so via VBA. This seems to be preventing the screensaver from
    coming up. BUT, the login-in dialogue still pops up. I assumed that if I
    prevented the screen saver from coming up that I would never have to worry
    about the login. They must be two separate issues

    How do I get around from having to login-in to the computer?

    Thanks

    EM

  2. #2
    kassie
    Guest

    RE: Screen Saver Interupting Simulation

    Speak to those silly IT staff, and get them to sort out their mistakes

  3. #3
    Display 007
    Guest

    RE: Screen Saver Interupting Simulation