User Form on Opening of Sheet

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    User Form on Opening of Sheet

    I am trying to create a User Form when an Excel file is opened. The content
    of which will be Terms & Conditions. These will be detailed s I would
    require a Taskbar to scroll down. I'm not sure how I can go about it. If any
    one has any suggestions or better still sample which I could look at. The
    specifics of what I want to do are

    1) Appear on Opening
    2) Have a scroll bar on right hand side
    3) Have to command buttons "Accept" and "Decline"
    4) If "Decline" is clicked,then a Dialog box appears stating "You cannot
    access this File with agreeing to all terms" - once then the user clicks
    "OK" file closes.
    5) If user clicks "Accept". Cell AA1 records the Date and Time stamp of
    acceptance

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: User Form on Opening of Sheet

    Hi John

    See

    Open the Form in the workbook open event

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl