[SOLVED] Set string variable to word displayed in a combobox

  1. #1
    Graham Whitehead
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Set string variable to word displayed in a combobox

    I have a sheet which workouts the names of all other worksheets in another
    workbook. A combobox is then populated with these names allowing the user
    to select one of them. I need to set a string variable to the name the user
    selects in the combobox so that the rest of my code with run from the data
    on that sheet. How do I set a variable to hold the string value in the
    combobox. Many thanks.

  2. #2
    Xcelion
    Guest

    RE: Set string variable to word displayed in a combobox

    Hi Graham

    Use like
    youvar = Sheet1.Combobox1.Text

    use the text property of combo