bud hughes

  1. #1
    Bud Hughes
    Guest

    bud hughes

    I have a file that contains 4 to 5 thousnad lines, varies from month to
    month. I would like to seperate that file into smaller files based on the
    column AL, evaluator. Once I seperate it out I can run another macro that I
    have built to deal with each person individually but I have not figured out
    how to serate the file into smaller ones.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: bud hughes