Runtime Error '9' Subscript out of range HELP

  1. #1
    Brandon Johnson
    Guest

    Runtime Error '9' Subscript out of range HELP

    Im having this error pop up at such a random time in my app. I have a
    combo box with 13 items listed. I have a onclick change event for the
    combo box and every index works except for the 8th index. After
    clicking that index, the runtime Error pops up. Anyone have any clue
    what this may be?

    The onclick change event is as follows:
    upcName is a string and cboUPCS is the name of the combo box

    upcName = cboUPCS
    Worksheets(upcName).Activate

  2. #2

    Re: Runtime Error '9' Subscript out of range HELP

    It sounds like cboUPCS doesn't have a value that corresponds to a worksheet
    name.

    Maybe extra spaces?