Load form when workbook opens

  1. #1
    anna
    Guest

    Load form when workbook opens

    I have this code in a module in my WB:

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    frmLTC.Show
    End Sub

    Shouldn't this just automatically bring the form up when I open the
    workbook? Nothing seems to happen, any suggestions?

  2. #2
    RB Smissaert
    Guest

    Re: Load form when workbook opens

    Works fine here.
    What happens if you put your cursor in that Workbook_Open code and press F5?

    RBS

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    anna
    Guest

    RE: Load form when workbook opens

    Oh duh. I had to put the code inside the workbook, not a module.

    (I also thought my code had suddenly stopped working because no records were
    appearing on the ws - except my ws was showing row 100+ and I only had like 2
    records. Duh.)

    Sorry!