Create custom forms caused system error &H8007007E

  1. #1
    flybean
    Guest

    Create custom forms caused system error &H8007007E

    Hi all,
    We have an application using Excel and VBA to render the report. There
    are forms and modules in the VBA. It works in most boxes except some boxes.
    While open the excel files on that boxes, it pops up a window said
    that "System error &H8007007E module not found". It's strange that if
    logon on as another OS user, it works! So I registed all OCXs/DLLs in
    the system32 directory. After that, nothing changed. After some test, I
    found that trying to open the forms in the VB Editor will cause the same
    error. So I removed the forms. Then the excel files could be opened
    correctly.
    I think it should be some errors with the registry table. Anyone has
    any ideas?
    Thanks a lot.

    Flybean

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Create custom forms caused system error &H8007007E

    Maybe a Windows permissions problem if an Admin is OK but normal user causes
    problems.
    Under the user that does not work, open a new WB, add a UserForm.
    Keep adding the references, controls etc that you require until you get an
    error.

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    flybean
    Guest

    Re: Create custom forms caused system error &H8007007E

    NickHK дµÀ:
    > Maybe a Windows permissions problem if an Admin is OK but normal user causes
    > problems.

    The two users are both administrators.

    > Under the user that does not work, open a new WB, add a UserForm.

    Operations such as inserting a new form may also cause this error.

    > Keep adding the references, controls etc that you require until you get an
    > error.
    >
    > NickHK

    Flybean

  4. #4
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Create custom forms caused system error &H8007007E

    Seems like you need to fix the Registry:
    http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/showthre...2fd89&t=114937

  5. #5
    flybean
    Guest

    Re: Create custom forms caused system error &H8007007E

    NickHK дµÀ:
    > Seems like you need to fix the Registry:
    > http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/showthre...2fd89&t=114937
    >
    > NickHK
    >
    > "flybean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> NickHK дµÀ:
    >>> Maybe a Windows permissions problem if an Admin is OK but normal user

    > causes
    >>> problems.

    >> The two users are both administrators.
    >>
    >>> Under the user that does not work, open a new WB, add a UserForm.

    >> Operations such as inserting a new form may also cause this error.
    >>
    >>> Keep adding the references, controls etc that you require until you get

    > an
    >>> error.
    >>>
    >>> NickHK
    >>>

    >> Flybean

    According to the thread you post, we should "clean" the registry
    entries. But ...
    What I think is to replace the user's registry entries with the
    another one, and of course, export the two users registry entries and if
    possible make a contrast.
    And I focuses on the FORM of VBA, so any ideas of the entries of VB's
    components?

    Flybean