No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook!!!

  1. #1
    WhytheQ
    Guest

    No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook!!!

    I've got the following warning appearing in a workbook:

    "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"

    One page of the workbook has 56 graphs embedded in it: is this the
    reason for the warning and is there a work-around?

    Any help greatly appreciated,
    Jason.

    (I know maybe I'm not in the exact group for this question: but I
    generally get more sense out of this group than any other)

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook!!!

    Jason,
    This is for Excel 97. Applicable ?

    And a more recent version:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...5BLN%5D;215573