VBA Editor: my default font is gone,Courier New(Western)

  1. #1
    JVL_DarkHorse
    Guest

    VBA Editor: my default font is gone,Courier New(Western)

    I don't know how, but the default font- Courrier New (Western) is no longer
    on my Excel 2002, VBA Editor. How do I get it back? It sounds crazy, but
    I'm kind of attached to it.

  2. #2
    Joe HM
    Guest

    Re: VBA Editor: my default font is gone,Courier New(Western)

    Hello -

    Where is it gone? Have you checked Tools > Options > Editor Format Tab
    > Font:?

    Joe

  3. #3
    JVL_DarkHorse
    Guest

    Re: VBA Editor: my default font is gone,Courier New(Western)

    Yes. That font is no longer there. The strange thing is that it disappeared
    when I was trying to dock my immediate window. I have no idea how the two
    are connected.

  4. #4
    Joe HM
    Guest

    Re: VBA Editor: my default font is gone,Courier New(Western)

    Have you tried a Detect and Repair...?

    I also just looked at my
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Common Registry Key, which
    seems to contain the docking settings.

    If you are comfortable with making changes to the Registry, I could
    paste the export of my key and you could import it.

    Joe

  5. #5
    Joe HM

  6. #6
    JVL_DarkHorse
    Guest

    Re: VBA Editor: my default font is gone,Courier New(Western)

    I would appreciate that. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks for the help.

  7. #7
    JVL_DarkHorse

  8. #8
    JVL_DarkHorse