Global variables

  1. #1
    Ed
    Guest

    Global variables

    How does one establish global variables?

    Ed

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Global variables

    Declare them outside of any macro, at the start of a standard module, and
    declare them as Public.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ed
    Guest

    Re: Global variables

    Thank you.

  4. #4
    Ed
    Guest

    Re: Global variables

    Still having problems.

    I set up a separate module with the Public variables as integers.

    When I try to run the macro I get the message:

    Compile error ambiguous name detected: v

    Do you have any ideas?

  5. #5
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Global variables

    Ed,
    That normally means that you have 2 variables/functions etc with the same
    name and scope.

    NickHK