Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Excel Image Background

  1. #1
    Steve
    Guest

    Excel Image Background

    I want to place a background image into an excel spreadsheet with
    programming. I also want to somehow stop the tiling of the background in
    excel and with that somehow set the size that the background image will be in
    excel. Any ideas let me know.

    Thanks,
    Steve

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Excel Image Background

    Steve,
    With XL 2K, you can't achieve that; the graphic tiles over the whole
    worksheet.
    Placing a graphic on the WS or in an image control does not allow the WS to
    be seen underneath.
    Not sure if later version allow either of the above.

    I supposed you could put a linked picture of the cells over your graphic on
    the WS, but the user would not be able to edit that directly, which may be
    confusing.
    But if this is only for display, it may work.

    NickHK

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I want to place a background image into an excel spreadsheet with
    > programming. I also want to somehow stop the tiling of the background in
    > excel and with that somehow set the size that the background image will be

    in
    > excel. Any ideas let me know.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Steve