How to Replace multiple words to replace using excell

  1. #1
    ramsun
    Guest

    How to Replace multiple words to replace using excell

    I have a list of bad 300 names that must be delete full row in
    excell. I must do this every few days. Is there a way to Replace the multiple
    replacement values into a command so I can replace the same list in a single
    step?

    Thank You

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: How to Replace multiple words to replace using excell

    You could use a macro... would that be an acceptable solution to you? Create a range named
    BadNames (preferably, on a separate sheet), then run this to delete rows where the 'Bad name'
    appears in column A.

    Sub TryNow()
    Dim myRow As Long
    For myRow = Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row To 1 Step -1
    If Not IsError(Application.Match(Cells(myRow, 1).Value, _
    Range("Badnames"), False)) Then
    Rows(myRow).Delete
    End If
    Next myRow