Capturing current folder path

  1. #1
    DKS
    Guest

    Capturing current folder path

    When clicking on the OPEN dialog box, .xls displays the current "folder
    path". How do I programatically capture this current path.

    My objective is following:

    programatically I will be changing the folder from where to pick up files
    and save files. However, when I quit the macro I would like to reset the
    folder to the original setting before I started the macro. Hence I would
    like to capture the current folder space so that I can revert back to it at
    the end.

    Many thanks in anticipation of your reply.

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: Capturing current folder path