paste in hidden sheet

  1. #1
    Shawn
    Guest

    paste in hidden sheet

    Can I paste something via VBA into a hidden worksheet without first unhiding
    it?

    --
    Thanks
    Shawn

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: paste in hidden sheet

    yes. assume Sheet 3 is hidden:
    Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Copy Sheets("Sheet3").Range("A1")

    Charles

  3. #3
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: paste in hidden sheet

    Yes. The trick is that you can not use selection as you can only select on
    visible active sheets...

    Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Copy Destination:=Sheets("Sheet2").Range("B2")

    This code does not do any selecting so it should work for you...
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson