combox question

  1. #1
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    combox question

    how can i list unique values in a combobox from a range? have about 40 rows, 1
    column with about 5 unique descriptors i want to list and have the user select
    one.

    tried advanced filter and it shows the unique values in the range, but i
    couldn't populate the combobox with the unique entries.

    --

    Gary

  2. #2
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: combox question

    this worked unless someone has a better idea

    Worksheets("emp").Range("g2:g40").AdvancedFilter _
    xlFilterCopy, , Range("Q2"), True
    glastrow = Worksheets("emp").Range("Q100").End(xlUp).Row
    With Me.ComboBox1

    ..RowSource = "Q2:Q" & glastrow
    End With

    --

    Gary

    news:eFL%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: combox question

    this isn't really cooperating. i can't set the row source to a hidden sheet. any
    way around this?

  4. #4
    Gary Keramidas
    Guest

    Re: combox question

    i think i have it

    "'Sheet1'!Q2:Q" & lastrow

    doing pretty good responding to my own posts<g>
    --

    Gary

    news:[email protected]...