worksheet change and DDE

  1. #1

    worksheet change and DDE

    I try to use the Worksheet change event. But the cell, which one I want to look if it will change, changes as a result of an extern source (I guess that's a DDE). But then the worksheet change function doesn't work anymore. Does anybody know an alternative

    Thank tou, Pluut

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: worksheet change and DDE

    Try:

    Application.OnData "your_macro_name"
    --
    Gary''s Student

  3. #3
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: worksheet change and DDE

    DDE does not fire the _Change event (apparently).
    You can use ThisWorkbook.SetLinkOnData
    DDE does fire the _Calculate event as needed though.

    Never used DDE, just what I've read.

    NickHK

    "Pluut" <[email protected]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:[email protected]...