Welcome to the Forum! Here is a macro to minimize Excel from code.
Adding the Macro
1. Copy the macro above pressing the keys CTRL+C
2. Open your workbook
3. Press the keys ALT+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor
4. Press the keys ALT+I to activate the Insert menu
5. Press M to insert a Standard Module
6. Paste the code by pressing the keys CTRL+V
7. Make any custom changes to the macro if needed at this time
8. Save the Macro by pressing the keys CTRL+S
9. Press the keys ALT+Q to exit the Editor, and return to Excel
To Run the Macro...
To run the macro from Excel, open the workbook, and press ALT+F8 to display the Run Macro Dialog. Double Click the macro's name to Run it.