Sometime ago I got help from this board with a macro and we have been using the macro up until now, but now we need a little modification in the macro, so I was wondering if someone can help me in either updating the matcro or if it easier to come up with a new macro.
The old thread is here:
There are three sheets in the workbook, Project, Tasks and Details and the expected resulting sheets are RESULT, In_Tasks_but_NOT_in_Projects and In_Details_but_NOT_in_Projects .
But now what I am looking for help is:
1. Copy the Projects data as is in the RESULT sheet.
2. Then in the Tasks sheet, if the ID matches paste the matching rows under the data from Projects (as in the result sheet with Orange colour)
3. If the ID is present in Tasks but NOT in Projects then copy it into the In_Tasks_but_NOT_in_Projects sheet.
4. Then If the ID and the Name in the Details tab matches with the data in the RESULT sheet then paste it under the ID and Name (as in the result sheet with Green colour)
5. If the ID does not match the ID in the results sheet then copy that row into the In_Details_but_NOT_in_Projects sheet.
Thre result of the current macro that RHCPgergo helped with are in the last sheet.
The formatting and colour of the rows doesnt matter, it is more of nice to have.
Can someone please help me with the macro. The last Macro has been really helped us and have saved lots of time in preparing the weekly reports.
I will really appreciate any help. Thanks and regards in advance.