hi there, i'm not quite sure if i posted it in the right forum listing,

i work in a production facility we fabricate and manufacture items and ship them out,

currently were in the stone age when i got here , using sticky notes corresponding to google doc's . . (ugggggg i hate this)
anyways upon giving the a tech review we've come to the conclusion that we can mount tablets in the 5 departments and have them all access an excel spreadsheet either through office 365 or locally on the NAS that i set up,

so question #1
we have one spreadsheet for orders, they come in as ordered , column a is ticket info (new orders per line) ,with QB# and customer name, now there's about 3 more columns of billing data and shipping data that we don't need for the order board, then column e is the product that was ordered and has the ordered item,
i would like to make a call out kinda thing , that on sheet 2 it would take all of column A , and column e on sheet 1, and place the data in sheet2 column A and column E on column b , as orders are entered,
then have the 5 tablets (one per department) have sheet 2 open all the time, and each department would get a column, and highlight there box according to color code so we can watch and track progress ,
real time or as saved, (auto save to nas , and every one can see it from there)

question #2
for sheet 3, or a separate sheet all together,
i need to make an inventory sheet, sounds simple lol ........

anyways we cut the material out on a cnc routing table, to save materials we will fit what extra items we can on to a cut, so per order theres the order contence and extras , we have these saved as cad templates,
i would like to know if i could make an inventory sheet that once a specific listed item in row A on sheet 3 and lets say that item is a "package" so to a package there are 3 or 4 items included
we make skid plates for a utv company, anyways heres a better example bare with me
so an item is selected, its a ultimate skid package (we sell them individually too), and the ultimate package contains of , 1 main skid plate possibly a second depending on model, 1 differential skid plate, 2x A-arms, 2x trailing arms,
so i want those items to tally up respectively , , and have it all go to the respective item box, so we can make a column for items that need to be made and items in our inventory lol

we have a basic one going, and played with some equations that seemed to work right , but when you go in and add to that end item number or subtract from it , manually it messes up the rest of the equation,

lol im sure this is a tall order , and i'm not quite sure if i posted it in the right forum listing,

the company is trying to ideally go with office 365, but if these things can't work with that, then we can do it locally from the nas with excel on each system
side question 1 a.
would anyone recommend an android compatible program that would adhere to this? like polaris office 5 or the mobile office 365?

please please please and thank you im familiar with excel, but i've never made a macro and i'm not familiar with the parameters
any and all help tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated