Hi All,

Recently I had send the mail to the customers. But some of the customers emails returned as Hard bounce. It had returned to my mail of about 1000 emails. Now I need those emails which had returned hard bounce in excel. I had tried with few formulas. But I am unable to get the exact result. Please check the below.

From: [email protected]
Sent: 16 January 2014 03:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Undeliverable: Hi
Attachments: details.txt; Hi (2.01 KB)

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
[email protected]
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: SDC-ASP-EX01.aspire-ts.co.uk
[email protected]
Remote Server returned '550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found'
Original message headers: