Password Locked!!! Need help!!!

  1. #1
    lawrence
    Guest

    Password Locked!!! Need help!!!

    Hi, recently, one of our staff created a form using excel but he protect the
    workbook/worksheet with his password. Now that he has left our office and we
    are unable to do amendment to that worksheet.

    Can someone help me or advise me how to unlock the worksheet.

    Thanks for your help.

    Lawrence

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Verwood, Dorset, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2000

    Password Locked!!! Need help!!!

    This question was asked earlier yesterday, to see the responses click below

    http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=390543

    Alternatively search for Excel Password key on your search engine and download a shareware file

  3. #3
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Password Locked!!! Need help!!!

    Hi Lawrence
    Firstly, keep i mind that the previous user locked the Spreadsheet for a
    good reason.
    Have a look here for assistance in bypassing Passwords.

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

    HTH
    Michael Mitchelson

  4. #4
    Tim
    Guest

    Re: Password Locked!!! Need help!!!

    You can use online Express password recovery service (recover Excel
    password for few minutes, free demo) at http://passwordnow.com
    or use Excel password recovery software at http://lastbit.com/excel

  5. #5
    matthews454