Can't move worksheet after saving (mac)

  1. #1

    Can't move worksheet after saving (mac)

    I hope this is not a dumb question, but often after saving a worksheet the title bar ( and maybe first couple of rows) moves out of sight at the top of my screen.

    As far as I can see, it is then impossible to move the worksheet to access the first two rows, as this is only possible by dragging on the title-bar.

    So I have to close and reopen the worksheet, after which the title bar and top of the sheeet is visible., but this is very annoying of course.

    Could this be a bug or am I missing something?

  2. #2

    Re: Can't move worksheet after saving (mac)

    On a Wintel machine, I can choose:
    Window|Arrange|tiled
    and resize the way I want.